Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Birthday Party


I just want to thank everybody for the greatest birthday ever ;)
All the flowers oh my god I never saw so many, all the beautiful notes and wishes, from so many pepole it's mind blowing.

My day was filed with love. I want to say thank you to the following people.
Max Lagerback (my second Husband)Danny Saucedo, Joe Labero, Anna Vinterfall, Agneta Sjodin, Robert Andersson, Staffan Wendt, Jenny Velvet, Emir the best stylist :),
Noppe Lewenhaupt, Jonas Lange, Alexander Erwik, Martina Iacobaeus, Malin Wiktorsson,
Johan Petr'e the best party planner in STOCKHOLM SWEDEN. Without you there would not be a party. You are the BEST :)
Christina Fellstrom, Isabell Decieller and the rest of 2800 people who sent their love & wishes for my birthday. I dearly love you all thank you for being in my life.

And guess what I ate a big PIZZA today it was the BEST, thank you Ciao Ciao Grande.
It's now 3am Anka needs to go and get some sleep see you tomorrow.

Today's Wisdom:

'If you would not be forgotten, as soon as you are dead and rotten, either write things worth reading, or do things worth the reading'

Love Always Anna Anka

6 comments:

  1. * Hej Anna *

    Hjärtliga gratulationer
    Önskar dig Allt gott;)


    Kram * AB *

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halloj!

    Grattis i efterskott!! :)

    Kram Malin

    www.modeshow.se

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna!

    Grattis i efterskott1
    You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hej Anna,

    Stort grattis i efterskott!!

    Du är så vacker på denna bilden.

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grattis Grattis Anna! <3

    Och jag önskar dig en härlig Valborg!

    <3
    Amanda

    artali.se

    ReplyDelete